Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday February 21

It's Family Day here in Ontario, an actual, real official holiday.

Yeah.

So, The Guy has to work tonight so he has to work today so he can take that time tonight...The Teenager has avoided all attempts to get him online to register for next year's classes at high school; today is the last day. So, right now, as a teenager, he is sleeping in.When he wakes up, I'll be chasing him around trying to get him to do that. The two youngest are arguing about...god knows what, I'm hiding up in my workroom avoiding it all.

Today is a work day for me...I've tried to avoid starting by cruising the 'net but the problem with Family Day and Presidents Day in the US--not a lot going on ('cept that whole "news" thing).

Hmmm...

So, I"m just going to put up my favourite I Can Haz Cheezeburger cat pic, and call it a day...(click it for the link, and a slightly larger version)

No comments:

Post a Comment